Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: help please.

  1. #1
    SPUNKY
    Guest SPUNKY's Avatar

    Post

    Hello all.

    I would realy like to start filming short films, but have no idea what i need and how to go about it. Any info would be gratefull.

    Regards. Andy.

    ------------------
    Have a nice day!

  2. #2
    mcflytrap
    Guest mcflytrap's Avatar

    Post

    To start, you need a camera. Super 8 cameras are relatively cheaper than say 16 or 35 mm cameras. You can find some good cheap ones on eBay. I've been pointed to Canon 514XL-S for a good cheap camera. Some others can give you some more examples.

    Next you need film. You can buy some super 8 film directly from Kodak's website or you can get some at netphotostore.com.

    After you've filmed, you'll need to process your film and if you want to do editing, either splice or edit on computer.

    There's so much more but I'll let others comment on that.

    One quick question, you've been registered since Jan 2000 as a moderator and yet know nothing about filming?

    -mcfly-

    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by mcflytrap (edited January 11, 2002).]

  3. #3
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mcflytrap:
    you've been registered since Jan 2000 as a moderator and yet know nothing about filming?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Hi, McFly!

    Go to:
    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/Ult...assCookie=true

    You will be astounded by the number of different topics and forums that one can be a moderator on. It's not all just about film making! smile

    Roger

    ------------------
    Roger Evans
    MovieStuff
    http://www.afterimagephoto.tv/moviestuff.html

  4. #4
    SPUNKY
    Guest SPUNKY's Avatar

    Post

    I'm actualy a moderator of a board for a punk band that I'm in.
    Cheers for the info Mc Fly

    ------------------
    Have a nice day!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •